Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New forum member here. Had my q50ss for a couple months now.currently modded with mostly ams but trying to take it slow. Came from the z community which is now a children’s playground it seems. Iv had my bagged and boosted z for about ten years so it was time for a different type of build !

·
Registered
629 Posts
New forum member here. Had my q50ss for a couple months now.currently modded with mostly ams but trying to take it slow. Came from the z community which is now a children’s playground it seems. Iv had my bagged and boosted z for about ten years so it was time for a different type of build !
Welcome to the forum! This forum is a awesome site for information and you will find outstanding advice about the Q50.

Keep us updated on your mods and how you progress.

And always remember to use caution when certain members make over the top and hysterical comments about certain OEM parts on the Q50. We have seen members lie in order to support their own choices and expense. Other than that this forum never fails when you have a issue, question or problem with the Q50.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics. :)

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Welcome! What year is your Q?

Please go to "User CP" and update your location. Also, you can add your signature with your car info. This way the forum members can make better suggestions to any questions you may have. Just a suggestion.

I love mine especially in the cooler weather.
Again welcome to the forum! 😁

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! What year is your Q?

Please go to "User CP" and update your location. Also, you can add your signature with your car info. This way the forum members can make better suggestions to any questions you may have. Just a suggestion.

I love mine especially in the cooler weather.
Again welcome to the forum! 😁
thanks man and it’s a 2018

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Slick.. same as mine, but I've made a lot of changes. 😁😎 See my signature.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Slick.. same as mine, but I've made a lot of changes. 😁😎 See my signature.
nice man Iv done a few AMS bolt ons so far and springs. Just trying to figure out my wheel choice for this vehicle I’m leaning towards the ssr gtx01. Trying to hold off a little while for the tune in hopes ecutek fixes some of there issues

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a good jump to Q, congratulations. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Good luck and keep us posted!
thanks already almost at where I wanted to be with the car. I didn’t realize carid was based out of nj I’m from north west jersey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts