Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up!!!!
I recently purchased a 17 Q50 premium awd and i love it, been looking at getting one for the past couple of years as i wanted a bigger vehicle with a turbo or two and awd! the winters up here at shyit,
i've already found this forum has very useful information thus far and thought i mine as well join!
my plans for this car are oil catch can (being installed today), downpipes with midpipes and stock axle back (sleeper status), heat exchanger, expansion tank kinda un decided on intakes at the moment and finally ecutek tune and id like to redo the sound system bose sucks lol

my previous car was a 2009 Cobalt 4door turbo it had bolt on and put down a healthy 323whp and 356wtq i hurt alot of feeling with that car and hope to do the same with my Q lol

·
Registered
495 Posts
Lol welcome, and I’m sure you’ll hurt a ton of feelings of people that don’t know what the car is.

·
Registered
2014 3.7, 14 Hybrid S, 17 Silver sport, 17 Red Sport, now 18 Signature.
2,089 Posts
Welcome fellow Canucky, enjoy the ride, where in Ontario are you.

·
Registered
2014 3.7, 14 Hybrid S, 17 Silver sport, 17 Red Sport, now 18 Signature.
2,089 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Whats up!!!!
I recently purchased a 17 Q50 premium awd and i love it, been looking at getting one for the past couple of years as i wanted a bigger vehicle with a turbo or two and awd! the winters up here at shyit,
i've already found this forum has very useful information thus far and thought i mine as well join!
my plans for this car are oil catch can (being installed today), downpipes with midpipes and stock axle back (sleeper status), heat exchanger, expansion tank kinda un decided on intakes at the moment and finally ecutek tune and id like to redo the sound system bose sucks lol

my previous car was a 2009 Cobalt 4door turbo it had bolt on and put down a healthy 323whp and 356wtq i hurt alot of feeling with that car and hope to do the same with my Q lol
Welcome!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts