1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Its not a Q60?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Looks pretty good. Full reveal coming soon apparently. Lower bumper reminds me of the new E clasz

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...ormula-one-inspired-concept-detroit-show.html

It will be very interesting to see what will make this Q50 quicker.

This is the only shot Infiniti has released so far, but the new LEDs and carbon fiber chin and cheekbones are readily apparent. There are some hood scoops up top, but no idea if they work or what's hiding under the hood. The fastest Q50 now is the hybrid, with a 3.5-liter V6 and electric motor putting out 360 horses.
Cross your fingers for a manual. At this point, how could it hurt?
Infiniti says it's named the Eau Rogue after the famous Spa-Francorchamps Formula One track corner, probably because it's "F1-inspired" in the way most of the company's cars seem to be these days.
We'll see the car for real on January 13.
I don't see the hood scoops.. Am I going blind?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
looks like an Audi RS5 bumper photoshopped on to a Q50

·
Registered
22 Posts
its a visionary concept meaning, its hinting whats to come with their performance design language... infiniti doesnt really have a true performance design language now so this is going to show it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.