Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I come out of the mall this morning and came to find out that I had this small little scratches. Come to find out there is no cars around mines. It was prefect last night before I went to sleep. It seemed like that it hit my car while trying to turn onto the parking spot. Got damage down to my plastic dumper but none to my dumper it self. My rim got him good as there was a lot of paint residue. I did a quick structure inspection and found nothing. Hopefully it dose not cost too much to get a repainted. Man I need a drink now.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Dang! All these scratches turning up! By any chance, were y parked beside a black Q50? :p

I feel bad for u guys! :(

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Wow!!! :mad:
Those scratches look white! Were you parked beside a Q50 that goes by the name Oreo?:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Wow!!! :mad:
Those scratches look white! Were you parked beside a Q50 that goes by the name Oreo?:eek:
Hahaha! Not a scratch on oreo! :p well....other than the one the wifey did on my wheels! :(

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
My god brother I recieved scratches same side as you just yestday. Mt advice rry to avoid painting it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang! All these scratches turning up! By any chance, were y parked beside a black Q50? :p

I feel bad for u guys! :(
HAHA have yet to see a Q50 around here. The dealership says no one local is buying them.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
aare we the first to receive scratches? i know someones had a fender bender with S2000, forgot who that was..

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hope that doesn't cost you too much to get fixed. Scratches are never a good time.

I guess insurance can't cover it unless you get info from the other guy.
i filed a claim and took it to a local shop who was offering to paint it, all i had to pay was my deductible which was around 300 and i could have the whole door painted and dent removed. however i backed out on that as i didnt want to paint my brand new Q50

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
exactly, that is why i backed out, and am now looking at other solutions of polishing and re clearcoating my Q50

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.