Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
2022 Q50 Luxe AWD
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
So the adjuster sent me the bill for repairs, its just over $7100, all bumper/hood/wheelwell/sensor/supporting hardware based. I don't wanna second guess you folks or seem like I'm doubting your advice, but Im just kinda torn here. What's the general consensus should I keep it or flip it for a 2023 Q50 (cheaper than I paid for this 2022 now) or downgrade/sidegrade to TLX or Accord 2.0t? I like all these cars but I REALLY like the VR30. Sigh

· Registered
3,019 Posts
So the adjuster sent me the bill for repairs, its just over $7100, all bumper/hood/wheelwell/sensor/supporting hardware based. I don't wanna second guess you folks or seem like I'm doubting your advice, but Im just kinda torn here. What's the general consensus should I keep it or flip it for a 2023 Q50 (cheaper than I paid for this 2022 now) or downgrade/sidegrade to TLX or Accord 2.0t? I like all these cars but I REALLY like the VR30. Sigh
If it was me, I’d see how the car does after repairs and decide from there. I can’t really say I’d get another one ONLY because I really really miss having a manual transmission lol

Reactions: Infinissan!

· Registered
2022 Q50 Luxe AWD
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
This is like the fourth major no fault accident in as many years, at this point. I don't even get mad anymore honestly. Just grateful that modern tech saves my 🍑. I just can't help wonder how many of my nine lives I've used up. 🐈‍⬛🐱 🐈meoooow?

· Premium Member
4,418 Posts
This is like the fourth major no fault accident in as many years, at this point. I don't even get mad anymore honestly. Just grateful that modern tech saves my 🍑. I just can't help wonder how many of my nine lives I've used up. 🐈‍⬛🐱 🐈meoooow?
I had 0 modern Tech in my 1997 Pontiac grandam when I went down the side of a hill and hit a concrete embankment about a 150' down at least that is what the highway patrol told me.

I am one of those people that doesn't believe anything beyond a seat belt is necessary. I am more scared of airbags going not by accident and shoving shrapnel in my face then being in an accident and not having an airbag.

And don't get me started on the emergency brake assist.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts