Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a recommended dealer in the Houston area. If you have someone specific you could recommend. Please PM me contact info.

Thanks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Houston area

I am another in the Houston area wanting a dealer recommendation. I am buying - not leasing. Have purchased from SW (Clear Lake is the same) & West Houston in the past. I ordered a hybrid in June (through SW), but not to arrive until end of this month. No one there seemed real excited about my purchase. I would like to feel like someone actually wants my business & cares how I feel when I pay cash for a 50,000 car.

Also, are the Houston area dealers offering the free oil changes for 2 -3 years as they did in the past?

I am preparing for my negotiations that will be coming in a couple of weeks. If the price is not good enough, I will lose the Apple incentive & keep my 08 coupe longer.

I appreciate all the info & help this forum provides. Thanks for any advice. :)

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Nick Turano from West Houston Infiniti is amazing. Very knowledgeable, and I'm sure he can work out a great deal. I will PM you guys his contact info.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had an extremely positive experience with Sewell Infiniti North Houston. My rep is Anisia Morales. I can PM you her contact if you want it.
Please send my way.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Sewell does not do free oil changes, but they do offer free pick up and drop off for your car anywhere in 50 mile radius of their dealership for any service. And free car washes at any Swell dealership.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.