Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Yep I went to Strake. Just sent you an invite.
Cool. Yea, I wasn't sure which one you were because I got several hits, but turns out your profile was the first one to come up.

I'm going to recommend other Q50 owning friends for you. Aside from Wil, I have one more who lives in Houston. We're planning on going to Coffee and Cars next month. I haven't been, but hear it's fun and we can have our own Q50 section there.

Let's roll! Man your hybrid looks awesome. I have the same color but with the regular wheels and front end.
Thank you! I took that picture I think the second day I had the car. I think I got it at such a perfect angle to show off its aggressive stance.

Yea, shadow graphite is an awesome color on this car.

I think Coffee and Cars is the first Saturday of every month at 8:00 am in the Heights. Just a bunch of car lovers getting together to show off their rides to each other. I'll touch base with you before then. Seems like we'll have a some Q50 representation there!

I'm down as well. We had tried to do it before for Coffee and Cars, but that even apparently was cancelled. Looks like it's coming back June 4th, though.

We should get something going.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.