Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Houston, TX Meet-up Thread

18K views 53 replies 22 participants last post by  monytx 
#1 ·
This thread will be used for planning meet-ups of Q50 owners and/or enthusiasts in the Houston area.

Can all the Houston members check into this thread. I'm curious how many people from Houston have ordered and plan to take delivery of their Q50 the week of August 5? If there is enough interest, we can plan something for later in August...or we can wait and do something in the fall when the weather gets cooler and we can meet up at a nice park around town and BBQ.

Reactions: vices
#5 ·
Sorry for the late response, been really busy and haven't got on the forum for awhile. I am in the energy corridor area. Do you drive a black Q50S? I think I might have saw you the other day off of belt-way 8. Theres not many other Q50 on the street so I assume it's driven by one of the forum member. Anyone else from Houston?

#11 ·
Yes sir! I saw a hagane blue one in the corner spot last week. Was that you?? You need to join the club and start parking on 7. Lots of nice open spaces up there and some nice cars. I parked on 6 today next to one of my friends IS250, but almost always I park up on 7. Would be cool if we both had our Q's on 7 next to each other :)

#13 ·
No, I don't work for WP but I do work in that building for another company. Did you park on 7 this morning? I drove past someone getting out of a Corolla I hadn't seen park on 7 before, and thought it may have been you.

#21 ·
Now it has been a couple of months since the car is out on the market, we should get something set up. Still don't see that many Q50s on the street, I still feel pretty special to drive one in Houston. Seems like a couple of us are in the west side of town, we should probably meet around here.

#24 ·
I live in Dallas and take a few trips down to Houston every year. Please let me know when you guys would plan on doing this!

#26 ·
Just got my q50. Im in rosenberg/sugar land area. Down for a meet. Only mod is muffler delete. Working on some stillen parts

Reactions: hunter81
#27 ·
Seriously, we need to put something together and go for a ride.

#28 ·
It'd probably be worth while to do a blanket Nissan/Infiniti thing. I know I saw something recently going down in Montrose that was predominately G37 coupes and 370Zs.

#29 ·
I may have to make the drive. I think I am the only Q in San Antonio, lol

#31 ·
Let's do this already. I'm FB friends with another Q50 lover that I met commenting on Road & Track online and he coincidentally enough lives in Houston as well. I know he'd be down for getting together.

#34 ·
I don't see a Facebook group. What is it called?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.