Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
I really like it, suits the car very well. Some new cars these days have ugly wheel, thankfully Infiniti designers have good taste in wheel designs.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ I agree with you on that one, but those wheels can look good on any car with with lowered suspension especially luxury sedans.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i've always liked swapping wheels from higher infiniti models, depending on what they look like of course.

I think these wheels off the 2013 M will look sick on our Q50's...

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Once thing ive noticed is that majority of new vehicles being released are the types of wheel that they come with. All of them have something in come they are all 5 spoke style. Not a bad thing especially when that my favorite. The M series rims wouldnt look bad.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am never too concerned with what rims come with the car.

I'll always change them anyways

That's true, eventually people who want nice wheels, will BUY nice wheels. But it really helps to have a vehicle come with nice wheels from the factory.

Even better when we decide to upgrade to aftermarket wheels like Vossen, ADV.1, D2 Forged, etc we can leave the OEM wheels to winter duty, and still look good in winter :D

I never been a fan of using steel wheels for winter or using alloy wheels car makers have intended for winter use which can be ugly.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I actually dont like them! Hoping there are better options or just slap my spares and keep these as winter wheels! I think the oem wheels that I liked were the 19 Rays, 03 G35 18", 350z touring v2 to name a few!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Must say def thankful for an oem 19" option on the sedan ... Although those M56s 20"s do look good too...

Reactions: ParkStr8

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Can we see some more of the G Coupe in the middle???? :eek::eek::eek:
Most likely a car that can be seen from Vossen! Ill try and see what I can find!

EDIT: Found them! Very sexy!!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
IMO: Q50 hybrid sports rims look sharp as is byt you can always change to your liking, there's never a limit to visual satisfaction.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
IMO: Q50 hybrid sports rims look sharp as is byt you can always change to your liking, there's never a limit to visual satisfaction.
There's no such thing as hybrid sport (not sportS) rims. There are only the 17's and the sport rims. There is nothing special for the Hybrid.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts