Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ordered 2 weeks ago. I was curious if anyone who didn't pre-order the car how long the typical wait would be. The dealer is giving me no timelines.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I tell customers 90-120 days. But it can vary a lot. I'm sort of surprised they haven't given you some kind of timeline. If you ordered before we placed orders at the beginning of the month, then the order should be accepted by Infiniti for December production and January delivery. Only catch to that is I'm not sure all orders placed this month got accepted.

The other way to shortcut the system is for them to find an in-bounds car that's on a ship or already in production but slated for another dealer. Then trade for that car for a similar inbound car. Sort of like doing a dealer trade on an in-stock car. If you haggled them down to a nothing deal, they won't have much motivation to go out of their way for you. But if not, they should have some motivation.

I know that's not much of an answer, but hopefully it sheds some light on the situation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.