Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner. How do I get apps, like pandora and Text messages, etc. I havent been able to figure it out.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Well you have to wait for the release from Infiniti.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
The cars at the dealership have them.....
OK...haven't heard that one before. But the cars not at the dealership don't have them.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Also depending on your phone you can receive text message and send text messages that are saved within the system.

Can congrats on your new purchase and don't let anyone allow you to second guess your decision. It's a great car, and like all other things in life there are not so finished things. I myself love mine, and am glad I have it.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
The cars at the dealership have them.....
No they don't.

But call your salesperson and demand it. Just for fun.

BTW, your salesperson should have explained all this to you. There are questions about it on the survey you're going to receive.

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No they don't.

But call your salesperson and demand it. Just for fun.

BTW, your salesperson should have explained all this to you. There are questions about it on the survey you're going to receive.
They sure did have apps on the cars I test drove. Pandora, Texting, etc.....

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
If they did, they had something no one else has seen. The only app on there now should be the Sirius XM app that does sports scores, fuel prices, etc.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Actually, there is a Facebook and Google Search apps on Intouch. I wonder if it is working yet. I don't have a phone with data to test it out.
Had anyone try it yet?

If they did, they had something no one else has seen. The only app on there now should be the Sirius XM app that does sports scores, fuel prices, etc.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Actually, there is a Facebook and Google Search apps on Intouch. I wonder if it is working yet. I don't have a phone with data to test it out.
Had anyone try it yet?
do you have screenshot of this...

i dont see nothing like that on mine

·
Registered
324 Posts
do you have screenshot of this...

i dont see nothing like that on mine
If you have the "latest" update (1.9 / ends in .06??) it's in the "apps garage". I added it and know have it on screens BUT both features say something about "cant find the Infiniti Intouch app on the phone". The web site says "Late availability" for these two apps as well so i assume they don't work until (IF) 2.0 is released.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pandora and IHeart app in Q50

reply to BBoren997: i too had the Pandora and Iheart radio app in a vehicle that i test drove. Now my dealer is saying that they are not available. Go figure???......

·
Registered
4 Posts
My car came with:

Facebook
Pandora
I Heart Radio
MSNBC News
Google Search

Then the 1.9 update removed all those apps from the Garage. I assume they will be placed back when the "Big update" comes through?

·
Registered
119 Posts
My car came with:

Facebook
Pandora
I Heart Radio
MSNBC News
Google Search

Then the 1.9 update removed all those apps from the Garage. I assume they will be placed back when the "Big update" comes through?
Ditto ^^^^

·
Registered
25 Posts
Like others have said, you may have seen an old version of the software. The apps are on the screen but are useless without the accompanying Smart phone app. The apps have since been removed and you may have seen the google and Facebook apps in the app garage, but alas those are also useless without the in touch app, which is not yet available.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Out of loss of patience and simple curiosity, I messaged Infiniti today requesting information on the InTouch App. Here's their response:

Good afternoon,

Infiniti is still diligently working on Infiniti InTouch Apps™. When the new feature will be available has not been determined. Infiniti will provide more information when it is available.

We're sorry we are unable to provide more specific detail at this time. We truly appreciate your continued patience while we give this matter our full and utmost attention.

Thank you!

We all should be earning some type of reward for being this patience, don't ya think? ;)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Someone start a thread that allows members/owners dissatisfied over the months of delays and excuses, to have a voice! I'm very much in the same frame of mind as Q50SSS. I've had my Q50S AWD since early Sept., with the promise of "the" update...and here in mid-January with no end in sight. I bet people who leased this car are really PO'd....you could wind up without a main attraction for 1/2 of your lease...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.