Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice! How did u find out? Manual or was it pointed out to you? Good to know incase I come accross that freeze up!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Good info. Just like pulling the battery on a smartphone!

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
This is great. Thanks Aggie.

·
Registered
585 Posts
The info is in InTouch manual
Could you provide a page number? I've looked through the manual and can't find it.

For those of us who are video challenged (having problems with YouTube playback on my phone), any chance somebody can provide a typed narrative of what is shown on the video (I'm assuming it should be short since its only at 34 second video). Thanks in advance?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Could you provide a page number? I've looked through the manual and can't find it.

For those of us who are video challenged (having problems with YouTube playback on my phone), any chance somebody can provide a typed narrative of what is shown on the video (I'm assuming it should be short since its only at 34 second video). Thanks in advance?
press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
585 Posts

Just found it where you posted how in another thread:

"UPDATE: I received a call from Infiniti Corporate today again about this issue. He told me if this rare event happens again to simply hold down the radio power button for 30 seconds and the entire system will reboot without the need to pull over. "

Reactions: tt_45

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hold down radio power/volume knob for a few seconds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.