Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i just bought a new Q50 premium AWD. The dealer added his dealer logo on the back of the car, and I want to take it off. How would i do that?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I would go back to that dealer and ask them politely, to remove it from my car, unless they are paying you to advertise their name. Before I took delivery for my car I asked the dealership to remove everything that had their name on it. (it was just the rear plastic license)

If its a decal then you are probably going to have to used a razor blade carefully, if its an emblem then you could probably use the fishing string method.

·
Registered
288 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: akosaurus

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I would go back to that dealer and ask them politely, to remove it from my car, unless they are paying you to advertise their name. Before I took delivery for my car I asked the dealership to remove everything that had their name on it. (it was just the rear plastic license)

If its a decal then you are probably going to have to used a razor blade carefully, if its an emblem then you could probably use the fishing string method.
Great minds think alike. I NEVER allow a dealer to put their advertising on the car, and for the same reason you stated. To me it's hilarious that companies will put their advertising on a t-shirt, for example, and then charge you MORE for the item - they should charge you LESS! :rolleyes: The only exception I've made is with the Q, where the dealer put on the license plate holder. It will come off eventually, but they were so good to me(long time members here know the stories), that I felt they deserved to have a little advertising.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
982 Posts
Great minds think alike. I NEVER allow a dealer to put their advertising on the car, and for the same reason you stated. To me it's hilarious that companies will put their advertising on a t-shirt, for example, and then charge you MORE for the item - they should charge you LESS! :rolleyes: The only exception I've made is with the Q, where the dealer put on the license plate holder. It will come off eventually, but they were so good to me(long time members here know the stories), that I felt they deserved to have a little advertising.
So when are you removing the infiniti badges and center caps? ;)

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
So when are you removing the infiniti badges and center caps? ;)
Should have expected that from you. :rolleyes: There's a big difference between having a car's logo displayed with a chrome fixture, and having advertising for a local business plastered on your car. I'm sorry you can't see that. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.