Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Q50 RS400 AWD
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a q50 that was dyno tuned at AMS a bit over a year ago. They used ecutek, and gave me a bin file of the stock tune. Now I’m looking to sell the car as my drive has gotten longer and I want to get into something more efficient and comfortable and something I don’t care about parking in the street. I plan on a selling it to either vroom or carvana they both want it stock tune, but mods are ok. So I have the app and the file, not sure how to revert the tune to stock, anyone have experience with this?

·
Premium Member
Allen, Texas
854 Posts
Your tuner should have provided you with a base (stock) tune file. Just flash that tune… if you don’t have it, reach out to your tuner.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Your tuner should have provided you with a base (stock) tune file. Just flash that tune… if you don’t have it, reach out to your tuner.
OP said they have the app and file but doesn’t know how to actually do it. Sorry I can’t help, I don’t know either.

·
Premium Member
Allen, Texas
854 Posts

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
948 Posts
Damn fools....that tune is a huge upgrade to stock! Fair chance person who buys it is going to want to get it tuned anyway! Have you thought of listing it privately and advertising the tune and mods? Might be some interested in buying a completed build.

Reactions: SkylineDreamz

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
What @jcb said!!! I’d list it privately with a slight mark up for the mods.

·
Registered
2016 Infiniti Q50 Premium AWD (w/Bose & Nav)
637 Posts
Vroom & Carvana will likely net you less $$$ than finding an interested private party through Autotrader listing, local private sale, or even Cars & Bids.

Lots of people want a fun daily, and not many want to wait to get it built.

·
Registered
2016 Q50 Redsport 400 RWD
287 Posts
Damn fools....that tune is a huge upgrade to stock! Fair chance person who buys it is going to want to get it tuned anyway! Have you thought of listing it privately and advertising the tune and mods? Might be some interested in buying a completed build.
I thought the same, it seems though that the people that want the tuned/modded cars typically don't have the credit/cash to purchase anything over $20k. I haven't had any luck selling my slightly modified car in the past four months

There's also a 650whp built 2017 Q for only $28k 50k miles that hasn't sold yet in my area

·
Registered
102 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts