Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I recently purchased a 14 Infiniti Q50 sport. I know it has HD radio on some channels and shows an option for HD2. How do i switch from HD1 to HD2?! I cant figure it out.

Thanks

·
Registered
667 Posts
You can use the next track button to switch between HD channels.

·
Registered
667 Posts
So for example if on station 96.3 and its on the HD1 channel i click next track to go to HD2? Or will that change the station to 96.5?
If you use the tune switch (on the right side of the volume knob) it would go to a different radio frequency (the 96.5). If you use the track switch on the left side of the volume knob, it will change HD radio channels.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,342 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe you can scan specifically from one HD radio channel to the next. You could put your HD radio channels in a preset list and use the thumb tilt switch on the steering wheel to scan through them one at a time.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
I always thought when you tune a particular frequency, whether it is a FM or an AM frequency, if there is an HD broadcast for that station, the radio will automatically use that HD signal if it is available.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I always thought when you tune a particular frequency, whether it is a FM or an AM frequency, if there is an HD broadcast for that station, the radio will automatically use that HD signal if it is available.
I think there is a setting for that. I'll take a look the next time I am in the car. I get them on mine. Even have two in presets.

·
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
7,342 Posts
Menu > Settings > Audio > Sound Settings > Radio Settings > HD Radio Mode (AM)
HD Radio Mode (FM)

When either are enabled, switching to HD is done automatically when HD is detected.

The Radio Settings keys are displayed only while the corresponding audio source is playing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts