Registered
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
1,995 Posts
Buy it. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,448 Posts
I currently DD an 02 wrx wagon with 190k miles. I want to upgrade to something faster/newer/more reliable/etc. How does the 3.0t sport hold up for daily use? I probably put about 10k miles on per year.
Anything to look out for?
Cops.

I put on about 10K miles/year on my DD Q50 and haven't had any serious problems so far. I had to replace the passenger seat air bag control module under warranty. Other than that, just the usual routine maintenance.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Wow, it seems every new buyer asks this same question. There are 3 different threads in the "whats new" list asking this. Nissan/Infiniti have good reliability records. Its a modern vehicle and engine and should be reliable for many 1000's of miles. Especially as a daily driver.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,448 Posts
Wow, it seems every new buyer asks this same question. There are 3 different threads in the "whats new" list asking this. Nissan/Infiniti have good reliability records. Its a modern vehicle and engine and should be reliable for many 1000's of miles. Especially as a daily driver.
Probably because people usually post up problems on forums so it appears that the car is problematic to new readers. Go to any car forum and you'll see issues with the respective car being brought up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts