1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Infiniti Q50/Q60 VR30 Support

Introducing support for the 2021 Infiniti Q50 and Q60 with the VR30
An MPVI2 or MPVI2+ is required along with internet connection and
the cost to license the ECM is 6 credits.
  • Click here to purchase an MPVI2+
  • Click here to download the latest version of our VCM Suite software
Infiniti
  • 2021 Infiniti Q50 and Q60 VR30
Car Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle

For the full VCM Editor Change Log, please see the following link:
Changelog
For the full VCM Scanner Change Log, please see the following link:
Changelog
For more information, and to view the latest supported vehicles list, click here.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,855 Posts
2021 Infiniti Q50/Q60 VR30 Support

Introducing support for the 2021 Infiniti Q50 and Q60 with the VR30
An MPVI2 or MPVI2+ is required along with internet connection and
the cost to license the ECM is 6 credits.
  • Click here to purchase an MPVI2+
  • Click here to download the latest version of our VCM Suite software
Infiniti
  • 2021 Infiniti Q50 and Q60 VR30
View attachment 103163

For the full VCM Editor Change Log, please see the following link:
Changelog
For the full VCM Scanner Change Log, please see the following link:
Changelog
For more information, and to view the latest supported vehicles list, click here.
Commercial posting (part of any marketing offering of product or service) is limited to your specific sponsored subforum or the public vendor deals subforum. Additionally, it is acceptable to make recommendations as posts in response to direct requests for product/service suggestions by members in the broader forum, provided it is relevant to the thread. Vendors are disallowed from using member Classified areas for commercial posting, as these are expressly for member exchanges.

Moving this thread to your sub-forum where it belongs. Please follow the rules for vendors.

Vendor FAQ | Infiniti Q50 Forum

Reactions: HPTuners

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Bumping this now that I bought an MPVI2. Do you still have to submit a help ticket to get your VIN/OS ID added to the supported list? Is there still a patch that has to be applied to get the enhanced PIDs? @[email protected]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Bumping this now that I bought an MPVI2. Do you still have to submit a help ticket to get your VIN/OS ID added to the supported list? Is there still a patch that has to be applied to get the enhanced PIDs? @[email protected]
We have quite a few definitions available already, so most likely you'll be able to read and go. In the off chance it gives an definition failed to load after the read, yes you need to send in a support ticket. I'll have to check on the patch, iirc it wasn't necessary for the 21 but it's been a bit since I've looked, I'll let you know Monday

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
We have quite a few definitions available already, so most likely you'll be able to read and go. In the off chance it gives an definition failed to load after the read, yes you need to send in a support ticket. I'll have to check on the patch, iirc it wasn't necessary for the 21 but it's been a bit since I've looked, I'll let you know Monday
I don't have a 21 I was just curious what I would have to do to apply the patch. I've got an MPVI2 on the way so trying to understand if I can just read and go or if something special is required. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
@[email protected] I just pulled my stock tune as well as started setting up the VCM scanner, but I think the same thing is happening to me that happened to @jaydubb71 where I couldnt see any of the enhanced PIDS. I can't see knock retard for example so I must have to do something. Can you assist?

·
Registered
137 Posts
@[email protected] I just pulled my stock tune as well as started setting up the VCM scanner, but I think the same thing is happening to me that happened to @jaydubb71 where I couldnt see any of the enhanced PIDS. I can't see knock retard for example so I must have to do something. Can you assist?

So once you apply the extended datastream and reflash, did you then repoll for supported parameters? When you run and infolog (the blue "i" button in the navigation bar in VCM Editor), does it list CAN Mode 0x23 as an available option?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
So once you apply the extended datastream and reflash, did you then repoll for supported parameters? When you run and infolog (the blue "i" button in the navigation bar in VCM Editor), does it list CAN Mode 0x23 as an available option?
Apparently I am behind the curve. Can you explain the part about how to apply the extended datastream reflash? Haven't had to do any of this with HPY before so new to the fancier features lol.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Apparently I am behind the curve. Can you explain the part about how to apply the extended datastream reflash? Haven't had to do any of this with HPY before so new to the fancier features lol.
Fairly easy, just click on the Operating System tab in the navigation bar (close to the left side) When it opens up, it'll show you the option to apply the extended datastream patch. Follow the on screen instructions exactly to apply the patch (save as different file name, close VCM Suite, then reopen the new file). The patch will still show as able to apply but it has successfully been applied. You can verify using the various methods i outlined earlier

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Thank you for the explanation. Just a heads up I went through a bunch of tables and have questions about some of the tables themselves. I made a thread in the forum if you or someone else could help it would be appreciated. Once I understand I'd like to make a guide or how to tune on the VR30 with HP Tuners.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts