Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
So glad I got the wood trim after playing around with the interior swatch. Looks so much more attractive to me.

Also, when you look on the "offers" page, nothing is shown when you click on the Q50 box. I wonder why they even put it in such a prominent position on the Q50 page if they don't plan to put any offers there soon. Perhaps wishful thinking? :cool:

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
I just completed going through the entire thing. Very nice and clean, but unfortunately, I didn't learn anything new! Pretty awesome though, it is happening folks!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Doesn't the sport package already come with the midnight black grill? ... If so, I am wondering why you can select it as an add on?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Don't tell Infiniti Chick
Oh I definitely don't want wheat in Sports model....means those horrible strips, remember?!?! I was willing to suck it up with the graphite since less noticeable but they couldn't find me a Sports with all three packages in Moonlight White anywhere close. So I THINK they are planning to trade for the Premium..........when they do that trade is anyone's guess. Lord forbid they tell me such things. haha :eek:

Reactions: afrosheen
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.