Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,673 Posts
More like....someone didn't want to mix their own combination of water and meth and looked for a cheap alternative. There's actually a table available online of the meth concentration of several brands of WWF lol.
All WWF are required to have a MSDS which is public information.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
All WWF are required to have a MSDS which is public information.
You're missing the point. Someone put together a table of all commonly available WWF brands with their meth content so you can tell easily what you can get locally and what you may want to buy based on desired meth content.

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,673 Posts
You're missing the point. Someone put together a table of all commonly available WWF brands with their meth content so you can tell easily what you can get locally and what you may want to buy based on desired meth content.
Or you see what’s available while at your local store and google the msds of the product and see what exactly is in it. Instead of trying to find and rely someone elses table that is most likely an incomplete table that is missing several WWF, possibly out of date, and potentially inaccurate.

Google the WWF name followed by msds and you’re done, takes two seconds. Quicker and 100% accurate. Don’t see the need of a “table” but i guess each there own.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
Someone coming into this forum and seeing all the talk about meth might think they've entered some drug site on the dark web.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Or you see what’s available while at your local store and google the msds of the product and see what exactly is in it. Instead of trying to find and rely someone elses table that is most likely an incomplete table that is missing several WWF, possibly out of date, and potentially inaccurate.

Google the WWF name followed by msds and you’re done, takes two seconds. Quicker and 100% accurate. Don’t see the need of a “table” but i guess each there own.
🙄🙄🙄 It's literally been shared by meth kit companies. Just because you want to call the manufacturer and ask what day of the week your batch was made and the inspectors ID number, doesn't mean everyone wants to...

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,673 Posts
🙄🙄🙄 It's literally been shared by meth kit companies. Just because you want to call the manufacturer and ask what day of the week your batch was made and the inspectors ID number, doesn't mean everyone wants to...
Huh? Who is calling anyone for anything or said anything about an inspection ID?

google the name of any WWF followed by msds or sds. The main purpose is to make sure it has no additives besides methanol. The meth % difference between one brand -20f to another is negligible.

Here are a few examples, this is most likely how any of those “tables” where created in the first place. takes two seconds to google.

Is this the table you are refrencing created in 2012 using the msds?

sds on camco shows more exact number and is different from that table, probably because it’s out dated.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Huh? Who is calling anyone for anything or said anything about an inspection ID?

google the name of any WWF followed by msds.

Here are a few examples, this is most likely how any of those “tables” where created in the first place. takes two seconds to google.

Is this the table you are refrencing created in 2012 using the msds?

sds on camco shows more exact number and is different from that table
This may come as a shock to you, but most do not care if their methanol content was 27 or 32%. The table is an interesting resource to see how the methanol content varies by brand. No more, no less. The end.

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,673 Posts
This may come as a shock to you, but most do not care if their methanol content was 27 or 32%. The table is an interesting resource to see how the methanol content varies by brand. No more, no less. The end.
I edited my post probably while you where typing.

“google the name of any WWF followed by msds or sds. The main purpose is to make sure it has no additives besides methanol. The meth % difference between one brand -20f to another is negligible.”

·
Registered
745 Posts
Washer fluid… who knew? I mean seriously. Did some guy decide to clean his carburetors one day with the vehicle running and only had a spray bottle and washer fluid and though ‘eh, what the hell’ and whoosh! History changed… kinda like the spear. What caveman was looking at his flint knife and thought, ‘if I put a branch on this thing, I bet I could take a mammoth.’ Life’s mysteries, man. Life’s mysteries.
Used widely in WW2 by Germany on the Bf 109 and Ally P-51s as well.

Reactions: SkylineDreamz

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
I edited my post probably while you where typing.

“google the name of any WWF followed by msds or sds. The main purpose is to make sure it has no additives besides methanol. The meth % difference between one brand -20f to another is negligible.”
Yup, agreed. -20f or lower and none of that bug remover additive or otherwise lol.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,673 Posts
And you need to mix by weight not volume, so need to have a scale to weigh it. Or I suppose you could convert it to volume which is like 55meth 45 water. And source the pure methanol, then store pure methanol, or mix all the meth from the start but regardless starts getting tedious and complicated to save a tiny bit of money, when you can just get krystal kleer from home depot for $2.49 toss in some heet if you want to potent it up.

Reactions: Ddnspider

·
Premium Member
Allen, Texas
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
And you need to mix by weight not volume, so need to have a scale to weigh it. Or I suppose you could convert it to volume which is like 55meth 45 water. And source the pure methanol, then store pure methanol, or mix all the meth from the start but regardless starts getting tedious and complicated to save a tiny bit of money, when you can just get krystal kleer from home depot for $2.49 toss in some heet if you want to potent it up.
HEET is good stuff. Usually throw a bottle in the WWF tank if I go to the track.

·
Premium Member
Allen, Texas
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
... toss in some heet if you want to potent it up.
The yellow bottle of HEET (when on sale) is a cheap source of Meth (thanks Ddnspider for the recommendation many moons ago!)

Reactions: Ddnspider

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Used widely in WW2 by Germany on the Bf 109 and Ally P-51s as well.
I saw a video that explained that was the original use, so my post was a half a joke. More seriously, it makes me wonder who thought to use it on cars. Seems logical. If it works on planes, it must also work on cars. But not many people would make the connection if no one else ever tried it before. A true ‘outside the box’ thinker.

Reactions: xBlitzkriegx

·
Premium Member
Allen, Texas
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
In Texas weather - the addition of WMI made a big difference in my Charge Air Temps, let me run a bit higher boost/timing before knock, and presumably is helping keep my intake valves less mucked up. (y)

Reactions: xBlitzkriegx

·
Registered
2017 infiniti Q50 AWD
1,673 Posts
S&H on that supplier is higher than the item but when compared to the Torco option I have been using, it may be a wash... :unsure:
You are mixing?
Can usually find a local bulk supplier of methanol for pretty cheap.

not the only local source but one potential method

·
Premium Member
Allen, Texas
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Not mixing (I have a bunch of Boost Juice jugs in the garage) - let’s say augmenting 😋

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.