Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm now getting this message any time my fan speed is above three. I can't find anything in any manual about it. Has anyone seen it? Anyone know where the intake or the filter for the cabin air is?

I hit a raccoon a few days ago...everything still seems to work but it cracked the trim that's connected to the front radar and bent the license plate. I hope the two aren't related.

Thanks,
BB45

Attachments

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Here is an explanation of the technology. It refers to the Nissan Quest but it is the same system as what is in the Q50.

One of the most innovative and certain to be appreciated new technologies is the Quest LE's standard Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) with Plasmacluster air purifier, Grape Polyphenol Filter and auto recirculation control. The system works three ways to help reduce allergens and unwanted odors within the Quest cabin. Its automatic intake control utilizes sensors to constantly monitor outside odors and automatically closes the intake port to prevent inflow of exhaust fumes or other unpleasant smells into the interior. It then restores fresh air flow automatically when the offensive odors have passed.

The ACCS also employs a Grape Polyphenol Filter to help reduce the number of harmful allergens in the interior air. Finally, an advanced Plasmacluster purifier, generates ions to "scrub" the interior air of unwanted odors--whether they come from outside or inside the vehicle.

Check this link for some additional info. "Clean" or "Quick Clean?" - 2012 Nissan Quest Long-Term Road Test

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hmmm, I do that have that auto recirc button on my q50

Does it only come with the q50 with the packages that are higher than the navigation package?

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Wheel, I would have put a quote from the manual in this post but the manual's description is terrible. It doesn't even explain the display very well.

Something about 5 minutes of 'ion burst' goes into the car for 5 minutes if it smells something. I'm guessing that's what the 'quick clean' display is telling you.

I had this in my G as well - frankly, I didn't notice much either way and I don't win the Q either. I'll see if I can find my G manual and if the description is any better.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I tried on mine. If the fan speed is 4 or more with AC on, it turn from clean to deep clean. I believe this is by design.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.