Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Hybrid won't be here for a few more weeks but with all of the hot weather in the 90s we have had lately I was interested in knowing how well the AC works on the Hybrids, since as I understand it, it runs off of the electric motor.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have no idea, but here in Hotlanta, it's great. I'm freezing within one minute. Tiny does here with ceramic helping more.

One thing about our anatomy (I'm a Doc) is that if you aim AC at your hands and arms and crank it, you will cool off super fast. You cool all the returning blood in your arms and that cold blood goes back to your chest/core and you cool off fast. Same thing for an ice pack in your armpits or cold water on your neck. Put your hands on the wheel at 10 and 2 with it aimed at your arms and you will be fine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
396 Posts
Works well here too. Cools super fast. No complaints. Although to be fair, what we call "heat" in NW probably is considered at most "warm" in the rest of the country. ... :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Infinitis have great ACs, but good to know that hybrid ac as good/better as 2003 G35 coupe- I never had any work done and even after 10 yrs of use in so cali heat, it made car cold in less than few minutes.

Reactions: Skyline G35
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.