Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only received a Q50 owners manual, not the hybrid. I have download the PDF, but I want the print one that goes inside the leather pouch, however my dealer is saying the never made one...

Do you have a print hybrid owners manual?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
You should have gotten two manuals, the owner's manual and the InTouch Manual, all 650 pages worth, not counting the indices. You also should have gotten the Service and Maintenance Guide, Customer Care & Lemon Law information booklet which contains the supplement for the manual, the HEV Warranty Booklet, and the Quick reference Guide. If you don't have all of them, complain to your dealer, and if you can't get a good response from them, go higher up. Good luck - it doesn't sound like your dealer is very responsive.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should have gotten two manuals, the owner's manual and the InTouch Manual, all 650 pages worth, not counting the indices. You also should have gotten the Service and Maintenance Guide, Customer Care & Lemon Law information booklet which contains the supplement for the manual, the HEV Warranty Booklet, and the Quick reference Guide. If you don't have all of them, complain to your dealer, and if you can't get a good response from them, go higher up. Good luck - it doesn't sound like your dealer is very responsive.
This is what I got. My question is, shouldn't the owners manual say Hybrid? There is nothing referencing the hybrid operation.

Also, I know the PDF is more convenient, I just want my correct print documentation.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
This is what I got. My question is, shouldn't the owners manual say Hybrid? There is nothing referencing the hybrid operation.

Also, I know the PDF is more convenient, I just want my correct print documentation.
Absolutely! The cover of the Hybrid's owner's manual is the same as what you have, EXCEPT the word "Hybrid" follows the "Q50." The hybrid manual has a special section at the beginning of the booklet. In your shoes, I would tell the dealership that they need to take one of the manuals from an unsold hybrid, and give it to you. They can then order a replacement for the unsold car. Any dealership that wouldn't do that is pathetic.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
The thing is, they are saying it doesn't exist!

Can anyone who has one do me the biggest favor and take a picture of the manual?
yes, they do exist four+1 (OM, In Touch, Quick Ref and Maintenance and a supplement) of them (mine are in the trunk as I use pdf file or EQRG - Driver Distraction Warning) and you should ask your dealer or Infiniti customer service.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
The thing is, they are saying it doesn't exist!

Can anyone who has one do me the biggest favor and take a picture of the manual?
This is one of the reasons why I posted a long time ago that people should put their location in their information. Right now, I would post who your dealer is, so that no one here will ever go to them again! They are worse than pathetic if they are telling you the manual doesn't exist. It sounds like they just don't want to get involved.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Mine says Hybrid also.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Mine says "Hybrid, if so equipped"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.