Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No 19" wheels option for Hybrid Premium?

Suddenly I'm doubting, given that the only place that showed the 19" tires&wheels package available for this config is the highly flawed press release, and sites such as Nadaguides.com still show this option only available on the non-hybrid, even though they show the updated price for the ambient lighting option.
My question is: has anybody *seen* a hybrid non-sport with 19" wheels, other than the demo models?
Or can one of the dealers check it out?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Just curious how much Infiniti is adding on to price to put the sport rims on a non-sport car?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ouch! Would have gotten a nice set of used volk wheels with that money!

Reactions: ikagan

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
The window sticker says 19in sport wheels are $1000. We have them on the vehicle in our showroom.
see attached for MSRP prices for Factory Installed and Port installed options: Of-course dealer can sell it at any price they want.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The latest pricing chart on infinitinews.com doesn't show this option for hybrids (but does for non-hybrid premium), autos.aol.com doesn't show it either (but does for non-hybrid premium), the only place that mentions it is the flawed press kit (the one that says that the spare tire is standard on hybrids).
I'm afraid that this option isn't available on hybrid premiums.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.