Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only asked about the hybrid sport model.

Hybrid Sport:
15K miles: 58%
12K miles: 60%
10K miles: 61%

I believe he did mention the hybrid non-sport was 59/61/62/...and I think the gas models were 1-2 points lower on each version.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I only asked about the hybrid sport model.

Hybrid Sport:
15K miles: 58%
12K miles: 60%
10K miles: 61%

I believe he did mention the hybrid non-sport was 59/61/62/...and I think the gas models were 1-2 points lower on each version.
thanks for the info! Was hoping for higher residuals but at least we have something to work with.... :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
My dealers are either ignorant or keeping the numbers close to the vest until Aug 5th.

Could you please inquire to your guy, what the numbers would be for maybe the non-hybrid Premium (and Sport if it's different).

How about a 36 vs 39 month for the 15K only.... to keep it simpler?

Much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, did you happen to find out what the Money Factor was? (Top tier credit)
He won't tell me the money factor :(

I think it is because the dealer can mark it up, so he doesn't want to quote me and then find out they marked it up later...I will not be happy if mine is marked up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
residuals are correct, they are the same between hybrid and non-hybrid. I expect that will change at some point but they are the same right now.

MF is .00138 for top tier.

These are 39 month rates.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
residuals are correct, they are the same between hybrid and non-hybrid. I expect that will change at some point but they are the same right now.

Do you know what credit score falls under Tier 1?

·
Registered
19 Posts

Think this was for the non hybrid. I was given .00157 for the hybrid today.

I don't know if I want to pay this much, but man I test drove that baby today and its like trouble waiting to happen. Dang its fast.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Think this was for the non hybrid. I was given .00157 for the hybrid today.

I don't know if I want to pay this much, but man I test drove that baby today and its like trouble waiting to happen. Dang its fast.
I was also quoted .00157 for the hybrid. The .00138 is for the non hybrid...hybrid has higher residuals (a good thing) but also a higher money factor (bad thing!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.