Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mobil M1-108A is for Q50 3.7L engine. It's the same size with the OEM filter. But it's very small and tiny.

I installed M1-110A this time. It's the same diameter/thread but longer than M1-108A. It fits well, does not interfere with anything. See the photos. So, I highly recommend it for anyone having 3.7L engine.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Good eye, I'll have to wait and see if the 2 ply version is any worse.
I don't understand why some peoples even bother with the substandard brand. They are proven to be a manufacturer making junky filters. It's not important if one of the filters do filter well or not. You are wasting time to find something in a nasty trash can. There are many other trustworthy brands or even OEM.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
im interested to know if any of your opinion is based in fact or have to just listened to decades worth of uneducated tribal group speak?
I didn't want to use the term "Uneducated tribal group" but, as you used the term first, why don't you think it could be you. There are many references showing the junky filters, not just one time failure but manufactured intentionally by the unethical substandard manufacturer. As many peoples have already shown the filter internals, you can find them with easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts