Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I haven't seen it. I've been 4.2 when I was JB4 and RWD which is the fastest 0 to 60 in a RWD untuned that I've seen. Just too much throttle limiting on launch with the stock tune.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I’ve been trying to play with my map 6 and so far no luck
It's going to be more about launching technique than anything else assuming good weather and traction.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I couldn't even spin the run flats with my JB4 and AWD. Definitely a frustrating feeling lol. This was in January too
It's certainly significantly more difficult to launch hard when you're handcuffed from the stock tune lol. I'm not entirely sure it's possible unless the car is gutting.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Back when I was JB4, I was able to cut 3.9s RWD.

An AWD car should be able to cut better, probably like a 3.7 on the street. It'll take some practice with footbraking off the line, but it's doable.

Here's the JB4 custom map 6 I had back then - this is full send and only recommended if you know you've got good 93, are watching temps and timing etc, and make if you've got a full turbo back exhasut setup.

RPM 1500-7000, interval 500 +3 +3.5 +4 +5 +8 +8 +7 +7 +7 +5 +3 +0

This is on a RS400, for a SS/Luxe add 5psi to all of those.
Do you happen to have a Dragy of this? Would love to see it as I'm assuming you weren't using the JB4 app for 0 to 60 time.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
If it is Hussain, then he has the same problem as Wayne Gretzky trying to coach. It does not work telling much lower (discipline specific) IQ/Skillset people "Just go do it how I did it"!
I'd love to see the Dragy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts