Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pics of your wet Q50! Maybe while doing a car wash, in the rain, or whatever that made your Q50 wet! ;):p:D

I'll start things off:

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
mine was wet from rain last night but Q50 didn't like the wet condition, after the drive this morning it's all dry & clean.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Mine was wet this morning, but OREO always make me wet!:D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine was wet this morning, but OREO always make me wet!:D
Mine is the other way around! Oreo isnt wet from a car wash or rain in these pics! Hahaha! :p

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
aww i just washed yesterday !

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'll play, but am limited in picture choices.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Foam cannon and pressure washer. I don't use it all the time, just when there is a lot of road grim to get the majority of dirt soaked and off the paint before hand washing.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Posted in another thread, but fits here too:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Posted in another thread, but fits here too:

Nice! I am curious about how many channels do you pick up with that satellite up top?:D

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Jeryang,

See THIS THREAD for discussion on rack. It turns out that the fit kit for the G37 fits the Q50 perfectly. Measurements are slightly different from the ones in the Thule manual for the G, but it is easy to eyeball where things belong.

I bought the 1551 fit kit, the 480r feet and the aerobars - attached my 15 year-old Thule box. Very little wind noise and no problems at 75-85mph.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.