Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy Sport Exhaust Kit B0100-Q50SM or B0100-Q50WM (new or used).

I live in Poland so this KIT must be sent to Illinois in the USA (60018 Des Plaines) from where, I'll send it to Europe.

Ireneusz
my e-mail address: [email protected]

·
Registered
663 Posts
I want one too! But my service adviser kinda talked me out of it. He said it makes no notable difference in sound.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I want one too! But my service adviser kinda talked me out of it. He said it makes no notable difference in sound.

your service advisor is totally wrong.

Reactions: JohnInNH

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,837 Posts
I want to buy Sport Exhaust Kit B0100-Q50SM or B0100-Q50WM (new or used).

I live in Poland so this KIT must be sent to Illinois in the USA (60018 Des Plaines) from where, I'll send it to Europe.

Ireneusz
my e-mail address: [email protected]
What's the question?

·
Registered
663 Posts
your service advisor is totally wrong.
I know right! I've been going all over YouTube and they sound great! I may still do it when I have some disposable money. My son just started trade school so, it will be a while before that happens.

Reactions: GSORS400

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What's the question?
In the last 2 years, I bought about 10 such SPORT EXHAUST KITS for members of the Polish INFINITI FANS CLUB ( Forum fanów INFINITI FX35|FX45|FX37|FX30d|FX50s|G35|G37s|EX35|EX30d|M35|M37|M30d|Q50|Q60|Q70|Qx50|QX70| - Klub INFINITI - The Front Page ).

From several months, INFINITI e-stores in USA where I usually buy parts and accessories are answering that the B0100-Q50SM or B0100-Q50WM kits are completely unavailable (DISCOUNT INFINITI, GWINNETT, GRUBBS). On eBay, those kits are also not available. .

So my request is:
- if you know of any INFINITI stores (must have mail order sales) in which these KITS are available - please inform me where
or
- if any member of INFINITIQ50.org - would like to get rid of the used set - I'll gladly buy it back (but he must send it to 60018 Des Plaines in the US)

B0100-Q50S2 or B0100-Q50ST are too loud in Europe (regulations on environmental protection)

I attach some photos from the meeting at the INFINITI service in Warsaw, where we did assembly Sport Exhaut Kits in several Q50's, 2 years ago...

·
Super Moderator
2017 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
3,837 Posts
In the last 2 years, I bought about 10 such SPORT EXHAUST KITS for members of the Polish INFINITI FANS CLUB ( Forum fanów INFINITI FX35|FX45|FX37|FX30d|FX50s|G35|G37s|EX35|EX30d|M35|M37|M30d|Q50|Q60|Q70|Qx50|QX70| - Klub INFINITI - The Front Page ).

From several months, INFINITI e-stores in USA where I usually buy parts and accessories are answering that the B0100-Q50SM or B0100-Q50WM kits are completely unavailable (DISCOUNT INFINITI, GWINNETT, GRUBBS). On eBay, those kits are also not available. .

So my request is:
- if you know of any INFINITI stores (must have mail order sales) in which these KITS are available - please inform me where
or
- if any member of INFINITIQ50.org - would like to get rid of the used set - I'll gladly buy it back (but he must send it to 60018 Des Plaines in the US)

B0100-Q50S2 or B0100-Q50ST are too loud in Europe (regulations on environmental protection)

I attach some photos from the meeting at the INFINITI service in Warsaw, where we did assembly Sport Exhaut Kits in several Q50's

How about here?

https://www.theinfinitishop.com/p-infiniti-sport-muffler-kit-q50-b0100q50sm

https://www.z1motorsports.com/oem-q50-sedan-helmholtz-resonated-axle-back-sport-muffler-kit-pr-10538.html

Q50S2: https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-infiniti-infiniti-sport-exhaust-w-helmholtz-mufflers-axle-back-exhaust-system-infiniti-q50-v37-b0100-q50s2_p_33224.php?quantity=1

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
To THEINFINITISHOP - I wrote a query if they have available B0100-Q50SM sets.
Those two (B0100-Q50S2) in other links (Z1 and CZP) are too loud sets.
Thanks for answering my inquiry

Irek
ps. since yesterday I have a third, slightly smaller :D "child" under the house...

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,136 Posts
I know right! I've been going all over YouTube and they sound great! I may still do it when I have some disposable money. My son just started trade school so, it will be a while before that happens.
Kids education comes first. I applaud your priority. The sport (Stillen) axle back adds volume. But as we used to say: "Noise don't mean power" (streight pipes on a Harley).

Best to save up for a GOOD CBE so you get power and a nice sound. I'm a big FI fan boy, and am not ashamed to admit it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’ll be honest I have a muffler delete and my air intake shroud removed and the car sounds stupid nice. Add 4.5” chrome tips and I always get people asking me what exhaust system I bought. IMO the bolt on system not worth the money you spend when you can do custom exhaust work for less and get a more noticeable difference in sound. But ppl will hate on the muffler delete so that’s just me LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,985 Posts
Will do my friend!
When selling items on this forum, please post in the Classified section, not in the General Discussion section.

Also, don't piggyback another item for sale on someone else's thread. Start your own.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
4,136 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Hybrid Sport NAH
3 Posts
When selling items on this forum, please post in the Classified section, not in the General Discussion section.

Also, don't piggyback another item for sale on someone else's thread. Start your own.
Sure thing, thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts