Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a Q50 premium package. I have a few questions about the intouch system. First, it won't allow me to sync any of my iphone apps. Second, it wont allow me to attach a photo to my contacts or user profile from my photo list. It only allows me to choose infinitys photos. Third, i tried to send a text using the voice command but an error message said "messaging service not available, messaging service phone disconnected or not supported". Whats up with that?

Whats the point of having all this fancy features if they do not work?! Not looking good with this one infinity.

·
Registered
410 Posts
The Infiniti Intouch Apps are not yet available. We've all been waiting for them. Some longer than others. It is available in Europe from what we've seen. Therefore you won't be able to hook your phone up to it and use the apps, at least not yet.

Text messaging problem, I believe, has to do with Bluetooth version iPhone is using and therefore it won't work. I have a droid and it works for me. Pics for contacts well that doesn't work for many of us either. Welcome to the group lol good or bad depending on how you look at it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just purchased a Q50 premium package. I have a few questions about the intouch system. First, it won't allow me to sync any of my iphone apps. Second, it wont allow me to attach a photo to my contacts or user profile from my photo list. It only allows me to choose infinitys photos. Third, i tried to send a text using the voice command but an error message said "messaging service not available, messaging service phone disconnected or not supported". Whats up with that?

Whats the point of having all this fancy features if they do not work?! Not looking good with this one infinity.
Yeah, you are screwed like rest of us. They don't work and it looks like we will wait for the solution for loooong time. Sorry, you should research it before buying. Now the only way not to be mad is to start to enjoy the car. InTouch will drive you crazy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.