Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I was wondering if Infiniti is offering any incentives (beyond the incentives of being a current owner of a "competitor" brand) for prior Infiniti owners? I used to own a 2003 sedan, then a 2005 coupe, but not anymore. If so, how much and what would I need to provide?

I've been looking aggressively at Q50 leases lately and wanting to get into a lease before years end since the deals are getting aggressive.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Welcome to Infiniti Q50

We have many knowledgeable dealers here who will be able to confirm this 100% for you but if you ask me, I think the only incentives out there right now are for those who currently own or lease an Infiniti or possibly some other German or Japanese luxury car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good question......I had a 2005 G35x for my wife and leased a 2006 M35x for myself. I currently lease a BMW 535 i x-Drive which is up in June...don't think I want another BMW. Wife now drives an RX-450h and loves it--so I might give the Q50 hybrid a look-see.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Loyalty rebates only apply to those who currently own or lease an Infiniti. For leases I think there is a 90 day grace period, meaning that if your Infiniti lease ended less than 90 days ago, you can still qualify for the loyalty incentive.

So no, you don't get loyalty for having an Infiniti 8 years ago.

For the guy driving the BMW, I believe there is a conquest bonus to those currently driving a competitor brand vehicle.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am looking into buying a Q50 in a couple of months once I am done with this semester of school. I will be buying, cash, not leasing or financing. I qualify VPP, also my USAA auto insurance has a car buying program as well. My question is if there is any kind of owner loyalty discount for purchasing (not leasing) that can be added on top of these pricing programs I have already mentioned and if there is some additional incentive if I do finance (and I can always just payoff the loan on the first payment). I have been looking through the forums but most incentive discussion refers to leasing options/discounts. Thank you for your help. By the way, enjoyed looking at all the photos and discussions which has helped me decide on premium model with sport wheel/tire option in graphite shadow. The sport model looks fantastic but I simply do not wish to spend that much money on a car. I think $35K is about my limit that Im willing to part with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.