Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently this even took place this week, and may still be happening and there's an insider over on Myg37.com that posted a couple of pics and gave a few tid bits on what he has seen.

This is what he said:
I just so happen to work at the location were Infiniti is hosting their 2013 National Dealer conference and they have some amazing things here including nearly final versions of 2016 models! Like Q60, EX and something I have never even seen before, looks like a BMW X1 meets EX. And of course the Q50 is here in many forms. There are a few other things here that I can't mention but I will say that 99.99% of the World has not seen these things.

Trust me, I am going to try and gather as much info as possible and I hope to get closer and even inside these cars over the next 2 days. I am working my connections to get Infiniti's permission to gain more access to the secure showroom these cars are being stored in. I can we say have provided them with a world class setup including a stage with dual rotating platforms that puts NYC's auto show to shame. Just to be clear I don't work for Infiniti so I can't say for sure what I will be able to gather but it's still an incredible sight!

They brought the Q50's out for a little sun and I have to say I'm sold. I really like the looks of this thing in person. I was little worried about the wood being included when you add the adjustable steering modes package but I really like the wood after seeing it in person. They are having a ride n drive event so I am trying to get some time behind the wheel. The car looks so aggressive from the front end especially with the LEDs on.

Just spent about 5min driving Q50s hybrid. Very nice! I was able to get some pics this time.
And the pics:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice!!! Thanks for sharing! Is that the blacked out grille?

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I've been following that thread in the other foum as well it's titled I'm in heaven... I wold be too especially seeing the next 2-3 years worth of the Infiniti lineup !

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I think he's def telling the truth... whats the chances of these articles being posted today:

Infiniti mulling Mercedes-based compact crossover

We Hear: Infiniti May Build CLA-Based QX30 Compact Crossover - WOT on Motor Trend

Unless of course his post is the source they are using. Lol. My guess is the auto press was at this event also and released this tidbit of info.
A FWD SUV that slots in under the EX? No thanks. Infiniti has built a legacy on RWD and AWD vehicles.

Unless this is another piece of their global strategy. Maybe Europe and England loves these micro-SUVs. I like the Range Rover Evoque, but this thing is gonna be smaller. I already dislike the looks and concept of the EX. It just seems so pointless.

·
Registered
118 Posts
So apparently this even took place this week, and may still be happening and there's an insider over on Myg37.com that posted a couple of pics and gave a few tid bits on what he has seen.

This is what he said:

And the pics:

Any Mystery Convertibles? Also, Venetian Ruby, Malbec and Obsidian pics if they got 'em! Thanks for posting!:)

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I love how clean the finish looks on the center console, but usually that type of finish gets scratched up easily and over time just looks like crap, hopefully this wont happen and we can do things so that it can maintain the like-new finish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.