Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried any of these (new?) pads from Infiniti yet? Maybe no one yet but if anyone has any information/review down road, please let us know! There's really no information around differences between track and race pads besides their prices (race pads are the most expensive of these three).

Track
44060-HC210-INF (rear)
41060-HC210-INF (front)

Race
44060-CR210-INF (rear)
41060-CR210-INF (front)

Street
41060-NS210-INF (front)
44060-NS210-INF (rear)

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,510 Posts
Yes, I have a set of the Infiniti Motorsport Street pads. I am not impressed. They don't dust and only squeal when my car sits in cold, damp weather for a few days and then as soon as the rotors are dry, no problem. I want a better initial bite than these pads provide though. I think they, like everything else Infiniti sells, are overpriced.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I have a set of the Infiniti Motorsport Street pads. I am not impressed. They don't dust and only squeal when my car sits in cold, damp weather for a few days and then as soon as the rotors are dry, no problem. I want a better initial bite than these pads provide though. I think they, like everything else Infiniti sells, are overpriced.
Gotcha. I thought your motorsports street pads were different. So these sucks then. I don't see any edge code on them either - at least on the photo - while Nissan factory pads have the edge codes written on them. I think I read someone said if you don't see any edge code on brake pads, stay away from them.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,510 Posts
Gotcha. I thought your motorsports street pads were different. So these sucks then. I don't see any edge code on them either - at least on the photo - while Nissan factory pads have the edge codes written on them. I think I read someone said if you don't see any edge code on brake pads, stay away from them.
I’m pretty sure those are the part numbers of the pads I bought from the Infiniti dealership. It’s not that they are a bad pad, it’s just that they are way overpriced.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m pretty sure those are the part numbers of the pads I bought from the Infiniti dealership. It’s not that they are a bad pad, it’s just that they are way overpriced.
Yeah I agree, they're way overpriced although I've seen these pads with high initial prices then would go down eventually (maybe as a result of low demand).

I may be sounding like a broken record here but you might want to try the bendix and see if you'll like it - that's if you have some ~$40 to throw away.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The 41060-NS210 street pads are the worst and don't work at all. The bite on these pads is horrible and luckily I was able to get my money back. These pads were really unsafe and no one should buy them. Now the HC pads I think are what most people want in terms of better performance but instead of shelling out a lot of money for 41060-HC210 I found the exact same pads which are the Nismo edition performance brake pads for cheaper.
If you want the best brake pads available for our cars then get these. D1060-1EA01 Front pads and D4060-1EA01 Rear pads. These are the Nismo edition brake pads that are made for racing and exceed street brake pad performance. Originally these pads cost $260 dollars each from the dealers but you can get them for $81 from nissanpartsdeal.com. I have them and the braking performance is really good and it bites 10 times better than the original oem pads. But they do make a lot of brake dust and I mean a lot. But that's why they brake really good. Here are the specs below on the pads
  • Stopping power that can take the heat.
  • Coupe, Roadster & NISMO Z&#0174 (with Sport option)
  • Greater braking performance
  • Heat range: ambient temperature to 600 /700 F
  • Semi-metallic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts