Banned
799 Posts
Nice

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
6,105 Posts
Product link?

Your link goes to your ARK Grip exhaust youtube, not your door projector light youtube.

You made the same mistake that I did, lol, you bought a 4 pack but our car only has door lights in the front doors.

3 minute video, I think less that 30 seconds actually involved the door projector lights, lol.

Yours are nicer than mine in the sense that they are whiter, more crisp, and no rainbow, but mine doesn't have that circle around the INFINITI text/logo. Mine only projects the text/logo. Not liking the circle. But mine are a tad purple, have a little rainbow on the first and last 'I', and also the first and last 'I' are a little bit blurry. Can't win, lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Product link?

Your link goes to your ARK Grip exhaust youtube, not your door projector light youtube.

You made the same mistake that I did, lol, you bought a 4 pack but our car only has door lights in the front doors.

3 minute video, I think less that 30 seconds actually involved the door projector lights, lol.

Yours are nicer than mine in the sense that they are whiter, more crisp, and no rainbow, but mine doesn't have that circle around the INFINITI text/logo. Mine only projects the text/logo. Not liking the circle. But mine are a tad purple, have a little rainbow on the first and last 'I', and also the first and last 'I' are a little bit blurry. Can't win, lol
I got the 4 pack as well, for the price difference to the 2 pack it’s worth it just in case one goes bad. So far 3 months and no problems ??

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
The projector bulbs that are laser-etched will last a lot longer than the bulbs that have an inked image. The LED will fade the inked image over time.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts