Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
2018 will be super sweet. We'll have a new NSX to drool over along with whatever Lexus is cooking up (GSF, LFC) and then this bad boy. I'm glad they're taking this seriously. What always frustrated me in the past was the Japanese "gentleman's agreement" where nobody went over 300hp. All this great engineering was going to waste making econoboxes for so long.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
What always frustrated me in the past was the Japanese "gentleman's agreement" where nobody went over 300hp. All this great engineering was going to waste making econoboxes for so long.
Are you serious, was this really the case?:eek:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Thank you for sharing the article. That is the most make sense article so far on ER for me.
I am excited to see Merc and Infiniti work together especially having access to Merc Chasis. If they could get it right, it would be a great product!!!! "I guarantee it"

However, the pricing is what's I am a bit concern (coz I can't afford 150K just for a car). I still think Infiniti needs to come up with a good halo car and focus on the bottom cars like Q50 as volume. Once this establish well, the profit focuses more on these Q80 or 90... that would be sweet... and I like the look of it too.. although looks like Panamera a little bit. Looking at Infiniti management right now, where communications are not very well communicated within company, this could be a challanging... Hopefully Q50 refinement gets better... InTouch bugs, remote start, etc...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.