Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Infiniti is planning some major product refreshes for the 2014 model, with the G series and M flagship both getting new skin, as well as the introduction of a new Leaf-based electric car.

The Japanese luxury brand has said that all of its newly designed cars will come with a sleek, more refined look, meant to appeal to a younger demographic. The Emerg-E concept foreshadows the design direction of the brand, showing that Infiniti is trying to capture more curves and more fluidity in its appearance.

Also sporting the same fluid-like styling is the new LE, an all-electric luxury sedan based on the Nissan Leaf. The LE will bow in 2014 alongside the G and M, as the first luxury all-electric from a Japanese brand.

More: Infiniti M and G Series Redesign Coming in 2014 on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
40 Posts
so many good and bad things about the Infiniti LE concept car pictured above. The exterior is ugly and thankfully the Infiniti Q50 doesn't carry it's ugly features, but included in the interior needs be to become part of the infiniti q50 features!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
So wait, does this mean that the current Infiniti M is getting a new skin this year for the 2014 model or is the M getting a new skin next year in 2014 for the 2015 model?

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
haven't heard anything about that yet but that would be nice to see a whole new revision with all their cars since infiniti decided to change the names. I think they should come out with a new skin for the M.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
So wait, does this mean that the current Infiniti M is getting a new skin this year for the 2014 model or is the M getting a new skin next year in 2014 for the 2015 model?
I heard apparently Infiniti will be doing a 2015 refresh of the M line up. Even right now the M looks almost up to date with the changes, if the push off the refresh the current design shouldn't fall too far behind the rest.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I heard apparently Infiniti will be doing a 2015 refresh of the M line up. Even right now the M looks almost up to date with the changes, if the push off the refresh the current design shouldn't fall too far behind the rest.
Everything I've been hearing is in line with this. For the 2014 model year it will basicly just be rebadged.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Everything I've been hearing is in line with this. For the 2014 model year it will basicly just be rebadged.
I've been playing phone tag with a couple of dealers already.

I don't know what the protocol is about getting out of leases early or not. I haven't quite sat down to find out those kinds of details, but I'm seriously contemplating switching over to an M37xS soon..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts