Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is old news but it looks like it has never been discussed here so I figured I'd post it up.

Trademark correspondent information for MICOL CECCHI from USPTO - by Markify

it's a bunch of new patents from the end of last year.

Interesting things like AX20 AX35. Q35. I20. I40.

What is Infiniti up to?

It goes from Q10 to Q90
There are also new patents for a AX and QX series.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Possibly. Still interesting stuff. I series? AX series? QX series?

Wonder what all of that will mean. Will we be rushed with a massacre of new models to confuse us even more? :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
I knew Infiniti was trying to expand but thats just crazy! Looks like they're trying to tap into every market possible around the globe.

The next car from infiniti that im aware of is the Infiniti Q30, which will be some compact sedan and hatch meant to compete with the Mercedes CLA and upcoming BMW 2 series gran coupe.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
An Infiniti version of a 4-door coupe sounds intriguing...I'd like to see something else to fit in slightly above the M/Q70 lineup that could push the luxury performance capabilities of Infiniti even higher..

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Speaking of a four door coupe the new Mercedes CLA is a four door coupe. I just find it weird how they market it that way. Its basically a four door with coupe styling but its classified as a coupe instead of a sedan. hmm interesting?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Yeah, I dunno, it's a moniker they've been using a lot...

For me, a 4 door coupe is a high luxury, high performance centric sedan that's slightly heavier or larger than a typical midsize sedan with a very high belt line and aggressive styling.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts