Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all! :D I traded in my 07 IS350 on Saturday for a white Q50 with wheat interior. It has nav package and 19" sport wheels. I wanted the sport version SO BAD, but alas I needed to stay in my price range. If anybody has ideas on a good looking lip or kit, I'm all ears.

I knew nothing about Infiniti walking into the dealership, but I must say I'm DIGGIN this car. Love the tech, but the apps not being fully released yet is kinda sad :(

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the car. Check the threads, Stillen has a front splitter in the works for the non sport bumper. Hopefully they are close to a release.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Looking good man! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new ride! :D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If you really wanted to you could probably buy the sport bumper from infiniti...for around 3000 painted i'd guess, but might as well just get the stillen lip when it comes out, it'll make it look decently aggressive.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the Infiniti family! I'm in Dallas as well - would love to meet a fellow Q owner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.