Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went through several posts recently that claim if you send private message to Infiniti on Facebook then magic things will happen.
So here is answer I got:

Good afternoon, Nikolay.

If you continue to experience these concerns with your InTouch system, we recommend visiting your Infiniti retailer for a diagnosis. Our Infiniti retailers are skilled and provided with the best equipment in order to address this.

Additionally, we appreciate your insight on the run flat tires, but we are unable to take product suggestions.
Thank you.
Did you have different experience?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Haha! Yes as far as I know most of us who have sent Infiniti issues via Private Message were given an apology and asked for our contact info and then received an initial call from their Consumer Affairs department. I believe everyone that has posted on here about doing so had issues with car delays. Actual car/InTouch performance issues were addressed by asking people to take their cars in for inspection.

What was the purpose of your email to them? Car issues or delays?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha! Yes as far as I know most of us who have sent Infiniti issues via Private Message were given an apology and asked for our contact info and then received an initial call from their Consumer Affairs department. I believe everyone that has posted on here about doing so had issues with car delays. Actual car/InTouch performance issues were addressed by asking people to take their cars in for inspection.

What was the purpose of your email to them? Car issues or delays?
Got my car 8/8/2013

I told Infiniti on Facebook only about Nav lockups, uncomfortable seats on non-sport and rough ride on RFT

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Got my car 8/8/2013

I told Infiniti on Facebook only about Nav lockups, uncomfortable seats on non-sport and rough ride on RFT
Yeah then that is the expected result. They will just consider your feedback about the uncomfortable seats and dislike of RFTs as personal/individual complaints not actual issues. ;)

The Nav lockups and all other actual issues really should be looked at by your dealer or at the very least make them aware of the problems to post on your record!

Reactions: afrosheen

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Yeah, the magical responses were only for the 'where's my preorder' buyers. That's when Infiniti Consumer Affairs gets involved. If you have beef with Intouch and whatnot, that's up to your dealer to troubleshoot and feed back to corporate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.