Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Infiniti PIDs Added

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jaydubb71 
#1 ·

Infiniti PIDs Added

The following Infiniti PIDs have been added to help with calibration on the Infiniti Q50 & Q60 VR30DDTT due to an OS Modification enabling mode 23

- Wastegate compensation
- Electronic Wastegate A Position
- Electronic Wastegate B Position
- Estimated Charge Air Temperature
- Turbo Speed Bank 1
- Turbo Speed Bank 2
- Indicated Torque
- Wastegate Integral Gain
- Direct Injection Angle - Stratified Mode
- Direct Injection Angle - Homogeneous Mode
- High Pressure Fuel Pump Proportional Term
- High Pressure Fuel Pump Integral Term

For the full VCM Editor Change Log, please see the following link:
Changelog

For the full VCM Scanner Change Log, please see the following link:
https://www.hptuners.com/help/VCM-Scanner/changelog.html

For more information, and to view the latest supported vehicles list, click here.

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome!

#7 ·
As a current HP Tuners user, I can attest to the power of this software. I've been using it for 6 years on GM and Mopar platforms. HP Tuners is basically the same thing as say maybe ECUTEK? They give you to tool to custom tune your vehicle. Not like JB4 (which looks like a piggyback/intercept/MAF-Translator to me) or a Diablo (which comes with a device that stores pre-programmed tunes).
If they'd bother to answer my question I'd probably put up the JB4 for sale and pick up an MPV2. Waiting @HPTuners
You know how it goes. One guy tuned a G37. I inboxed hm to see what changes he made. Made good power. Of course, he didnt want to share his file... SMH. I have an MPVI2. Upgraded from the MPVI early last year.

#8 ·
There's a killer deal on an MPV2 with a wideband setup from Summit Racing that I'd like to take advantage of IF HPT has full tuning support for this platform. I've used/owned EFI Live for over a decade and have experience with MPVI, but never felt the need to buy HPT until now......assuming that confirm what's supported. I don't want someone elses tune file, I'll tune it myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.