Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2014 Q50 AWD premium edition, and I have a pressing issue

It normally starts up fine but when I park and run errands like putting gas or grabbing something from the grocery, (20-30min from initial start) when I get back and try to start it, it turns over, sounds like its about to start and then the engine just cuts out and displays the battery light on the dash.(and sometimes the engine light). Ive searched many forums and it seems like a common issue but I've yet to find the resolution. People have told me it may be the battery on the key fob which I replaced, they had reservations about it being the alternator or starter which I took it in and they ruled it out, Ive changed so many things such as the 12V battery, spark plus, etc. and I still am experiencing the same issue and as time goes by it keep becoming more frequent, no dealer has been able to tell me what the problem is and I am scared one day it just won't start, does anyone have any advice or suggestions ?

thanks.
[/QUOTE]

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
10,345 Posts
Please do not make multiple posts on the same topic. You dilute responses and make following your problem more difficult.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts