Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a short video! Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. Sounds like the teaser video. A lot more like the coupe, and that's a good thing.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Haha! Yea! Got cut short since the car was going up! Probably for further inspection or something underneath! Others were still wrapped and 3 that were being inspected!

Reactions: q50brandon

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats awesome! im getting more and more excited about the car
Same here! I wanted to hear if theres a difference in the hybrid models though!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been wondering if I am going to get that unique exhaust sound from the factory exhaust but I am at 7K miles and still only sounds really good when you first fire it up. I know my G35 coupe had that Infiniti unique pipe sound. Did they stop doing that with the Q series? I know I can get a good sound by buying after market exhaust but I would have thought it would sound a lot meaner factory. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I have been wondering if I am going to get that unique exhaust sound from the factory exhaust but I am at 7K miles and still only sounds really good when you first fire it up. I know my G35 coupe had that Infiniti unique pipe sound. Did they stop doing that with the Q series? I know I can get a good sound by buying after market exhaust but I would have thought it would sound a lot meaner factory. Any thoughts?
They are bringing back the signature Infiniti sound in the 2016 Q50S.

Until then, Id suggest you get an ARK Catback exhaust if you want some great sound.

·
Registered
186 Posts

Until then, Id suggest you get an ARK Catback exhaust if you want some great sound.
How are they bringing back the sound?

·
Registered
8 Posts

Why would they take it away in the first place? I thought this car would have a much meaner sound to it being the Q50s and not have to go out to get an ARK system.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Why would they take it away in the first place? I thought this car would have a much meaner sound to it being the Q50s and not have to go out to get an ARK system.
Why would they take away our 6MT in the first place?

Why would they take away our non RFT Summer performance tires in the first place?

Yeah, I dont get it eiter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.