Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Photoshop skills are a bit rusty, but I am anxious to see how various aftermarket wheels will look on the Infiniti Q50.

Suggest wheels and I will produce renderings for the Q50 forums.

I'm going to get this thread started with an Infiniti Q50 on Vossen CV4:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
gbert15, you had me thinking about OEM+ so I wanted to see how Infiniti FX wheels would look. Here is the result:

Please do the 2009 + FX50 21's and the 2011 + Limited edition wheels I think both would look pretty slick...

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Slap on some GT-R wheels there bro! :D

·
Premium Member
269 Posts

I like the BBS LMs the best for the infiniti Q50. They usually suit any luxury vehicle. Not sure about the other wheels but maybe if I saw them at different angles that would change my mind.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Aftermarket wheels are great except there is something about stock oem rims from other infiniti cars that just make them transferable. Almost like they are suitable for any infiniti. The FX 50 wheels look amazing. Good stuff jallopSR20!

·
Registered
67 Posts
jallopSR20 is it possible you take a way the wheel well gap to make it seem lower for the FX 50 wheel renders? they look greta but I would definitely get lowering springs to start and would like an idea of how the height difference would be. Thanks in advance ;)

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
How thin would the sidewalls have to be for the 21" LE wheels to fit the Q50? I'm thinking pretty short sidewalls. Not sure I like the LE wheels on the Venetian Ruby, but I bet they would look sweet on GS or HB.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks man!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.