Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what colors will be available?

I wonder if they are going to keep the same colors as the existing G37 sedan. New color options would be nice.

I am looking at getting a silver or white Q50. I might even look at red if they have a nice choice.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts

I wonder if they are going to keep the same colors as the existing G37 sedan. New color options would be nice.

I am looking at getting a silver or white Q50. I might even look at red if they have a nice choice.
GT-R posted some pictures he found of a white one, and it looks pretty good.
http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne.../166-shooting-commercial-barcelona-spain.html

use the search tool next time
There is no need for that.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts

Red would be a nice choice but a little too flashy, unless if it were a Ferrari. I like to look at rather then actual own red. Maybe its just a guy thing but in this case it can suit you just fine. A Red metallic pearl Infiniti Q50 would look real nice.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Red would be a nice choice but a little too flashy, unless if it were a Ferrari. I like to look at rather then actual own red. Maybe its just a guy thing but in this case it can suit you just fine. A Red metallic pearl Infiniti Q50 would look real nice.
It would look good with matching red break calipers! :)

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Yeah, I think we've seen all of the colors in photos except for the inevitable Black, a Graphite Shadow-ish color, and possibly a Malbec Black.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Yeah, I think we've seen all of the colors in photos except for the inevitable Black, a Graphite Shadow-ish color, and possibly a Malbec Black.
I'd love to get a Malbec Black version of this car. My current G37 is that color. Barring any great looking new colors, I'd like to stick with it.

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Black and white are such generic colors you can never go wrong with them. If you want to stand out then you can get a nice bright vibrant red or blue. And if you want a low maintenance color then just go with silver.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
But its definitely hard to beat a freshly waxed black car. :) Even though there is no such thing as a clean black car. lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
White cars look dirty easily but don't show scratches where as black cars hide dirt and show scratches visibly.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
White cars look dirty easily but don't show scratches where as black cars hide dirt and show scratches visibly.
Yeah, I'm starting to go with the idea of my next car being either silver, gray, or red. Black is really high maintenance and white seems to be impossible to stay clean too. Red might seem a little high profile, but it's hard to really get dirty.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Yeah, I'm starting to go with the idea of my next car being either silver, gray, or red. Black is really high maintenance and white seems to be impossible to stay clean too. Red might seem a little high profile, but it's hard to really get dirty.
If you go with red, jsut be sure to keep it covered from the sun unless you're aiming for a nice shade of pink.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
All of my cars up until this one have been black. White is not a hard color to keep clean. It does show dirt easily, but if you just take a hose and rinse it its clean. With a black car you have to take the time to dry it off. I love the lower maintenance of keeping a white car clean vs. a black car, but black cars still look better.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Was just told that the colors that will be offered will be:
Malbec Black
Moonlight White
Black Obsidian
Liquid Platinum
Graphite Shadow

New colors will be:
Venetian Ruby
Azure Silver
Bronze Chestnut

Interior are the same:
Graphite
Stone
Wheat

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Ahh, the Azure Silver must be the color we've been seeing on the Hybrid.

Judging from the photos, the Bronze Chestnut seems to be a darker version of the Smoky Quartz and the Venetian Ruby seems to be a slightly more orange version of the Vibrant Red.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts