Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To better help those on this forum that are serious about buying an Infiniti Q50, post information you find on Infiniti Q50 allocation numbers in this thread and any other information that may be of help!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Yeah, that's probably not information I'll be posting here. We are the largest dealer in the Bay Area. We also have excellent CSI numbers. Suffice to say, we expect to have more Q50's, in the colors you actually want to buy, than other local dealers.

Reactions: GtoQ and afrosheen

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Reactions: gbert15

·
Registered
6 Posts
Canadian Q50 deliveries

Hot off the press. Q50's will be released to dealers in Canada almost immediately not as they had originally planned. This discovered through a conference call to dealers June 26, 2013. This will affect cars that have already been pre purchased not necessarily the dealer's allotted numbers set by Infiniti.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Yeah, that's probably not information I'll be posting here. We are the largest dealer in the Bay Area. We also have excellent CSI numbers. Suffice to say, we expect to have more Q50's, in the colors you actually want to buy, than other local dealers.
Stop teasing/torturing me!!! I want one....now! Haha

Reactions: Kimochi
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.