Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I think I heard it is going to be $4000 owner loyalty. Plus $3000 conquest cash for anyone with a Toyota, Honda or Chevrolet. No conquest for BMW owners though, because those people are jerks.

And they are adding memory seats as a stand-alone option. It costs $3100.

No, we don't know yet, nor will we until a couple days into February. But feel free to speculate.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I think I heard it is going to be $4000 owner loyalty. Plus $3000 conquest cash for anyone with a Toyota, Honda or Chevrolet. No conquest for BMW owners though, because those people are jerks.

No, we don't know yet, nor will we until a couple days into February. But feel free to speculate.
Aww man, I should have waited! ;) :D

But seriously, doesn't Infinti's month end run to the 4th of the following month so that would be when any incentives for Feb. Would be announced?

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
It doesn't have anything to do with money options, but tomorrow, Infiniti is supposed to release information on the "improved" Q50(at least, that's what they are pushing on Facebook).

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
It doesn't have anything to do with money options, but tomorrow, Infiniti is supposed to release information on the "improved" Q50(at least, that's what they are pushing on Facebook).

Where are you seeing this?

About all I see is this marketing blog thingy below, but surely that can't be it.

"Three hearts. Three lives. Three stories. One thing in common: instinct. Take the first step in your #Infiniti #Q50 journey, on January 28."

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Where are you seeing this?

About all I see is this marketing blog thingy below, but surely that can't be it.

"Three hearts. Three lives. Three stories. One thing in common: instinct. Take the first step in your #Infiniti #Q50 journey, on January 28."
Maybe I'm wrong, but I assumed it referred to the introduction of the upgraded Q50.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I heard they are giving away the deluxe touring package for free with $4250 in loyalty.....
Any February updates?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I heard in the Midwest everyone who has purchased a Q50 S Hybrid will be getting a reward check from Infinity for $5000 !

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Reactions: STEFFENS

·
Registered
3 Posts
I heard from 2 different dealers that the owner loyalty went down to $1500 in Feb. from $2500 in Jan. However, I heard that lease rates are better in Feb. I am trying to find out the Feb money factors and residuals and how they compare to Jan.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I asked my manager on the 1st and he said that loyalty dropped to $1500. I am not sure about conquest yet and we should find out this Friday for sure. I would assume this loyalty will keep dropping month by month like it has been.

·
Registered
27 Posts
made a deal on Friday for a 39mth 15k lease on a AWD premium. Dealer said there were no incentives. I have a Honda lease now, does anyone know if there are incentive right now or a number I can call? I haven't signed anything yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.