Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has seen the new Infiniti Q50 in person. I attended the 2013 Houston Auto Show and unfortunately it was a no show:(

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Yeah, I caught a glimpse of the hybrid at the NAIAS, but it was up on display behind a glass barrier and so I couldn't see it up close... :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have not seen but wish to not only see it but own it.I read few review according to which Q50 is very powerful when it comes to horsepower.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has seen the new Infiniti Q50 in person. I attended the 2013 Houston Auto Show and unfortunately it was a no show:(
All of us in southern cal have. My car has been on the lot since the end of June.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
All the Houston dealers had a special preview event last month (June) where you could have been invited if you said you were interested in the car.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Look better in person and being able to sit in it will bring it all to light and made my current car feel and look even more dated.

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Look better in person and being able to sit in it will bring it all to light and made my current car feel and look even more dated.
It's so well done it makes the M look dated. It takes a lot of interior materials and shapes from the M which doesn't look out of place. I'm excited to see what they have in store for the Q60 and Q70 refreshes based on this interior quality and tech.

I hope they keep the signature exhaust note on the coupe also. In my city, when a coupe is pulling hard anywhere close, you can hear it and know. Hardly any manufacturers do this anymore.

Just to shove my ramblings further off topic, we know Nissan has a huge focus on NISMO now, with the new huge building they just constructed. Can anyone speculate that the IPL models will be dipping into this parts bin?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts