Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All we have for now are these pictures showing a couple different interior color options, what would you choose?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I'm still hoping they bring back the red leather seats!

I'd like to see a combination of the red leather seats with the "Kacchu" aluminum interior trim or the "Fukiurushi" maple wood trim.

But, out of the choices we've seen, I'm partial to the maple wood on black.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am a black interior type of girl. I would like to see red seats. If I like it I can get red seats instead.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
havent heard anything about the red seats yet although that would be a nice color combination in the Q50. something like a nappa red leather would be awesome. Or even a cappuccino brown leather option. Im hoping the trims have better color choices the black is getting boring. Even entry level cars have black leather interior.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I love the brown leather interior on the M37. The gold interior of the ATS looks appealing too. A nice alternative color akin to those choices would be nice to see on the Q50.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
What do you all say to more interior TRIM options!

Am I the only one who loves the GS350 trim options?

The red from Lexus is also nice. I think I prefer it over the BMW red

Having a real carbon fiber trim option would be awesome as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What do you all say to more interior TRIM options!

Am I the only one who loves the GS350 trim options?

The red from Lexus is also nice. I think I prefer it over the BMW red

Having a real carbon fiber trim option would be awesome as well.
image.jpg
Wish there were some bolder interior colors too. have a black interior and looking for something different. Of the three current colors I find stone most pleasing, though I don't know why some manufacturers think their customers want to clean light colored carpets.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
View attachment 793
Wish there were some bolder interior colors too. have a black interior and looking for something different. Of the three current colors I find stone most pleasing, though I don't know why some manufacturers think their customers want to clean light colored carpets.
Nope your not the only one ... Love the Cabernet interior ....

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Doesn't simpsontide have one of the LE's with the red leather? I think that's my favorite color. I saw an 06 M3 coupe with red leather, drool-worthy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I too had the red leather (2010 Anniversary Edition). I will miss it. But without that car being totaled I probably wouldn't be looking at new Q50S. So, you win some you lose some.

Hopefully the seating/leather is good quality in the sport. The vehicles I saw looked like it may be upgraded a bit, so I'm optimistic on that.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Still want the lighter "Wheat" interior but can only get it on an AWD Premium Q50 and can't get it with any exterior color on a AWD Sport or AWD Sport Hybrid Q50.

This will probably make me keep looking and wait for the 4 series convertible and coupe.

This is what stopped me from buying an Audi S5 since a tan leather can't be had in an S5. Only darker brown.

I hate dark interiors since I live in cloudy North East Ohio!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
I too had the red leather (2010 Anniversary Edition). I will miss it. But without that car being totaled I probably wouldn't be looking at new Q50S..
Everybody ok? :(

I agree--Infiniti probably has no idea how well the addition of a red leather and/or a saddle/tan/java interior color option could boost Q50 sales.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
the crumble zone works as designed.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts