Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, INFINITI Q50 owners!
Do you drive a 2014 - 2019 Q50 and want a CarPlay/AndroidAuto?

Check out our OEM-integrated CarPlay/AndroidAuto certified by INFINITI KOREA.
We are currently offering Limited-Time CarPlay Deal!

Our product retains all factory features*. It's an affordable option to those looking to add the system to older year vehicles that didn't come with CarPlay/AndroidAuto. Also, we have a nationwide dealer network that provides accessible local installation and technical assistance.

Limited-Time Deal ends Feb 12th, 2021.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via the contact info below:
馃摓 855-558-6284
馃摟 [email protected]
馃暩 http://www.unavi-usa.com

Thank you!

*Unavi's CarPlay/AndroidAuto operation method may differ from OEM CarPlay/AndroidAuto.

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
No offense intended but you should have someone who is familiar with English grammar and sentence structure rewrite this advertisement. Reading something written like this doesn't instill confidence in potential customers if they are considering purchasing your product. This is only my viewpoint and I do appreciate your company's efforts to promote your product here. I just want you to be successful, that's why I brought this up.

Reactions: Londorh

Registered
No offense intended but you should have someone who is familiar with English grammar and sentence structure rewrite this advertisement. Reading something written like this doesn't instill confidence in potential customers if they are considering purchasing your product. This is only my viewpoint and I do appreciate your company's efforts to promote your product here. I just want you to be successful, that's why I brought this up.
I 100% agree.

Premium Member
I'm kind of interested, but also confused. They state, "we focus on retaining all factory features" but also state "Our mission is to ensure most technology features from the factory are retained."

So is it all or most?

Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
I'm kind of interested, but also confused. They state, "we focus on retaining all factory features" but also state "Our mission is to ensure most technology features from the factory are retained."

So is it all or most?
The Spud can best answer that.

Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for your advice. We'll rewrite this advertisement sentence by who is familiar with English. Thank you. :)

Infiniti CarPlay Expert
Infiniti Q50 2014-2019
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

So is it all or most?
It is 'all', not 'most'. I'm sorry for making you confused. We'll modify that word immediately. Thank you. :)

Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
I have an appointment this Friday to have some issues addressed and get the latest software update.

Reactions: Londorh and jodedor

Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
You actually have the unit being advertised? If so, how is it working for you?
Yes, I have a few issues but I want to give Unavi the opportunity to address them before I make any public comments. That's the intent of this Friday. :)

Overall, I will say it does what most people expect it to do. And the customer service is top notch.

Registered
Yes, I have a few issues but I want to give Unavi the opportunity to address them before I make any public comments. That's the intent of this Friday. :)

Overall, I will say it does what most people expect it to do. And the customer service is top notch.
Nice. Good to hear. Tell us about the product once everything is ironed out with it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts