Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to order an Infiniti Q50 with the Navigation, Leather Seating, Deluxe Touring and Technology packages but WITHOUT a moonroof?

I am 6'5” and have a long torso. So the only Infiniti Q50 that I could fit into would be the Q50 WITHOUT the moonroof (40.2 inches of front headroom). Addition of the moonroof would drop the front headroom down to 39.5 inches. Based on many years of experience, that is not enough headroom to be able to see traffic lights change, read overhead signs on highways, etc without driving with the front seat significantly reclined.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
No, not possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like it may actually be possible. Infiniti in India allows G37 to be ordered without moonroof and with technology package. So that modification probably applies to Infiniti Q50. Now the trick will be to find a salesperson/dealer who isn't too lazy to hustle for the sale by making a phone call or two.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Well, that's India. :p

The packages and availability of certain options are still in their early phases. My guess is that you're likely to have a bit more flexibility in options later into this first production cycle, but I'm not sure.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Pretty sure Sinecure is right here. The no moonroof Q50 is the fleet model with zero options. I'm 6' 7" and I fit into my 2004 G35 sedan just fine. It was a tighter fit in the Q50 but the battery was coming and going during the demo so I didn't bother to lower the driver's seat.

Things could change eventually like anything else but finding even a G35/G37 with no sunroof in public is like playing where's waldo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.