Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in

Infiniti : Q50 S 2014 INFINITI Q50S HYBRID, ONLY 806 MILES, DON'T MISS!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

. On Jan-21-14 at 20:01:57 PST, seller added the following information: 2014 Infiniti Q50S 4-Door Hybrid Sedan Engine: *3.7L V6 SFI DOHC 24-Valve VVEL Hybrid Transmission: *Automatic (w/Paddle-shift) Drive: *2-Wheel (rear) Mileage: *806 Key features: Smart Key, Leather, Navigation, Backup Camera, CD/MP3/SD/USB, Bluetooth, Satellite Radio, Heated Seats, Moon Roof This template/page has been designed by J E M I N I Auto Trading. Missing respective Copyright note on the bottom indicates unauthorized reproduction and violation of Copyright law. You are bidding on a vehicle in excellent condition.* Recently, it was purchased from the insurance company as a flood vehicle, although there were no signs of flood damage anywhere in the car.* It was drivable and everything worked in it.* It is currently not registered.* Buyer will have to register it in his state of residence, which may or may not involve some extra steps compared to registering a clean title vehicle.* We can help registering it in California at buyer's request (reg. fee will apply).* The owner is motivated to sell. This sedan looks stylish and drives like a dream.* Come take it home!* You will be thrilled to own it.* Take a look at the detailed series of*93 pictures below. Check out my 100% positive feedback and many photos of satisfied buyers on my page.* Join the club! Buy with confidence.* Buy from DRJEMINI! Bid only if you are serious about buying the vehicle.* Buyer is responsible for delivery. I will do my best to assist with it.* A small deposit (through Paypal, bank wire or straight deposit) must be transferred within 48 hours of the auction's end or I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle.* The balance due is payable within five days from the auction's end.* Paypal is only accepted for the initial deposit, not for the balance due.* The vehicle is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with no warranty expressed or implied.* Powertrain warranty can be purchased separately.* Contact me for details.* Bidders are urged to inspect before placing bids.* Mileage could be slightly higher at the time of delivery.* Buyer to pay 8% CA sales tax, which will be waived in his state of residence.* You will not have to pay this tax if you ship the vehicle or if you are a licensed dealer. *If something is not in the pictures, it probably does not come with the vehicle (e.g. manuals, extra keys, etc.)* Mandatory pre-purchase inspection (Carchex.com) will be required at buyer's expense unless buyer decides to waive it.* For more info or transaction details, e-mail me using the "ask seller a question" feature.* I reserve the right to cancel the listing at any time if the car is no longer available for sale for any reason. Call 1-888-USA-EBAY to reach me immediately. This vehicle has a Salvage Title. - Financing available - (C) 1999-2014 Jemini Auto Trading. All rights reserved.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.